When critical assets are at stake . . .
There are few second chances.
Military facilities deal in critical contents on a daily basis. Preservation of chain of custody, accountability of access, and superlative control and reporting are paramount.
LEID Products has specifically engineered patented technology with these critical demands in mind. LEID Products’ asset management systems securely store and track weapons and valuable equipment in military facilities throughout the country and abroad. Some of these facilities include:
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Police Department
- Pope Air Force Base
- Hurlburt Field
- Cannon Air Force Base
- Defense Research Management Service Center (DRMSC)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) at Fort Belvoir
- 161st Air Refueling Wing
Systems available to our military customers include:
- Increased safety
- Secured electronic chain of custody tracking
- Reduced costs and saved time
- Improved accountability
- Inventory control
- Weapons room/armory
- Military facilities
- Safety bag storage
- Pelican case storage
- Evidence storage